Tuesday, June 3, 2014

2 1/2 wks Post-Op

Well I am 2 1/2 wks post-op. So far so good. I am thankful I have a wonderful husband who has been taking care of me. The first week I did absolutely NOTHING. Slept....A LOT. Pain was manageable. Energy level, still totally not there. I screwed up a little when I went to our church Memorial Day Picnic. I only sat there for an hour, but it wore me out and I was sore. Even started bleeding a little. So when the doc tells you to not do ANYTHING, ....LISTEN! I would just walk around the house, maybe go out and get the mail. Just lots of laying, sitting or sleeping. And thankful I had some good books stored up on my Nook, and iPad to play with and just lots of sleep.

This week is the first week I am back to driving my kiddo to and from school. Haven't made it to driving her to karate classes yet. Tomorrow will be a big test. I drive to the hospital for my 1st follow up. I will find out if they saw anything from my biopsy of my ovary.

So far I can't tell if the symptoms that I have had over the years, are gone yet or not. I will have to wait a few months I think to really be able to tell or not. If they DO go away, I will know FOR SURE it was caused by the Essure coils. I feel alot more clear headed already. No weight loss yet, like some of the people I have read about (boo!!!!) So right now, just taking each day slow. If I start to get sore, I sit down and chill. Today I actually did dishes, and made dinner. Now I am sitting on my butt and relaxing. I HAVE to relax now since we have a move coming up in July. Oh and my Convention for the Direct Sales business I am in. I hope I have energy for that lol! Yikes! Talk about cutting it close for timing with this surgery.

I will keep updating every couple weeks. DEFINATELY about my symptoms staying or going and how I feel as the months roll on. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment